I want to write a new post so bad but every time that I try, I get writers block and everything sounds too entirely stupid. I am over thinking it instead of acting on impulse so my brain is in freeze mode. Thanks brain. I guess I will take this time to give a little life update instead of attempting writing something witty, clever and oh so hilarious.
My job is horrible. Point blank the place is dead all the time and I am not making any money. The owners (more so the wife) are insane. I attribute their insanity to them being Jewish and old. The wife is a character and by character I mean she is a psycho.
- She never changes her clothes
- She sleeps in the booths at the restaurants while customers are eating
- Her hair looks so greasy
- She is grossly overweight and drags her leg when she walks
- Yesterday she lost her front tooth
- She eats more than anyone I have ever seen in my life. <– That is saying a lot
- Within 3.5 hours she ate the following
- About a half a loaf of rye bread
- A bowl of matzo ball soup
- A bowl of noodles and ketchup
- A bowl of mandarin oranges
- 2 stuffed cabbages
- Mashed potatoes
- A huge piece of cheesecake
- I am probably forgetting something
- Today she was screaming across the restaurant while we had customers
- She told the cooks we had 5 more orders when the place was empty
- She is pissed off at the world and takes it out on EVERYONE.
- She sits in a different booth ever hour and expects the waitresses and cooks to wait on her hand and foot and clean up her shit.
Crazy woman. She has seriously lost it.
Other than my Job I really have no news at all. My dog keeps whining for some unknown reason and she kinda worries me. Richard has been being such a doll. He made me a cake while I was at work yesterday and made dinner tonight. He has also done the dishes two nights in a row. He wants something.
Best news all week: I have a job interview tomorrow.